samedi 23 avril 2016

WWI French Dragoons - Great War Miniatures



My last post for the next four weeks (as I will head back over to PNG again this coming Wednesday) is some fantastic Great War Miniatures 28mm Early War French Dragoons. I have painted and based these fine lads over the last couple of days and have enjoyed seeing them come alive with colour. The Great War Miniatures cavalry were excellent to paint and the detail is also excellent. Unfortunately I only ordered the command and two packs of dragoons but now realise I required another six troopers to complete the unit for 'The Great War' WWI rules. The figures can also be painted as Hussars scouts for the same period....which I might just do at a later date.




Dragoon Command (the trumpeter comes with a separate arm)



The Dragoon troopers (there seems to be three different types, two troopers with the moustache and one trooper without) Again they come with separate arms, carbines and sabres.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire